F16 ~V2.1~ Sugarcane Harvester
Sugarcane harvester designed for Small to mid size farmers, who are looking to harvest cane for their day to day needs.
One of the customer who used Model F16 sugarcane harvester on their field everyday.
He runs and owns Jaggri factory in Tamil Nadu.
Shortage of labour due to covid 19 all the sugarcane field owners in Maharashtra & Karnataka have started purchasing F16 Sugarcane harvester, by this month we should have a field report and field usage from Karnataka customer.
F16 ----V2.1 Released on 30-Sep-2023
- Three points Link adjustment
as per tractor size.
- PTO Gear & Base cutter Gear connected by Heavy duty Universal Joints.
- Belt height Adjustment, Up & Down as per cane height.
- Better Improved tyre shafts.
- Back cane pusher, (Hydro Motor Powered)
Cane Cutting in field of Karnataka.
Customer prefer cane to be dropped on the field which he decided to collect later.
Harvester Model :F16 Video Gallery
- Inbuilt Hydraulic
- Fallen Cane Picker
- 3 point Link attached
- Top Leaf cutter
- Hydraulic Cutter Blade Height adjustment
- Harvest up to 10-12 Feet tall cane.
- PTO powered Cutter for Maximum Torque.
- Hydraulic base cutter height adjuster.
- Fuel Consumption: 4.5 Liter per acre
- Hydraulic Tank Oil Capacity: 10 Liter.
- Row distance: 3-ft (Minimum) 4 Ft preferred.
- Sugarcane Harvester 1 Acre in 58 minutes.
- Delivery anywhere within India Rs: 30000 (By private Lorry)
- Harvester Net weight: 640 KG
Height: 6″, Lenght:12′
With: 5″ (ft)
Weight: 700 KG
CBM: 14.27 m3 (Cubic meter)
CBF: 504.00 ft (Cubic Feet)
- 50 HP & Above
- PTO must have continues operation
- 6 splines PTO
- 4×4 (optional)
Picture Gallery Model :F16
The F16 Sugarcane Harvester provides phenomenal value to farmers due to its low cost maintenance requirements and availability of locally made spare parts.
harvester have been designed from the ground-up to cater to the needs of Indian cane farmers.
-Minimal training required to operate
-Can be repaired by most local mechanics
-Locally sourced spare parts
Spares are readily available in stock, can be dispatched on the same day on request, If on warranty free spares will be dispatched.
How to Attach the Harvester to Tractor ?
Cane cutting is done very close to the field, and it can be hydraulically adjusted.
Cutting has to be done in 2nd gear on the tractor
Sold & Used worldwide
USA, Costa Rica, India, Nepal, Thailand, Burma, Indonesia
Guyana, Mauritius, Pakistan, Fiji, Belize, Hawaii, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Guatemala
Pre Sale Questions Asked by customer's:
- What row width/ spacing is it designed for?
A) 3.5 to 4.5 Feet
- The cutting height?
A) Can cut any height
- Is the cutting blade adjustable and range of adjustment?
A) Cutting blade is adjustable using Tractor Hydraulic during Running, and while traveling full harvester can be adjusted up to 2 feet clearance manually.
- The operating width of the unit?
A) 6 Feet from tractor center distance, its adjustable using 3 point link.
- The total length of the machines?
A) 12″ feet
- From the video it appears that the identified unit need erect canes. Is there an attachment that can be added to work in canes not totally erect?
A) No need extra attachment, we had provided adjustment to cut erected cane and also fallen cane.
Adjustment can be made as per field condition
- Drive power method: hydraulic or PTO system?
A) Hydraulic is inbuilt to harvester, Just connect tractor PTO and start harvesting
- Horsepower requirement of the tractor?
A) 55 HP (4×4 Optional)
- Is it suitable to work on slopes of 5% ?
A) Yes it can be used on Slope as long as tractor can travel
- Do you export?
A) Yes we do hold legal export license can do worldwide air & sea shipment.