F16 Sugarcane Harvester
Sugarcane harvester designed for Small to mid size farmers, who are looking to harvest cane for there day to day needs,
One of the customer who use Model F16 sugarcane harvester on there field daily,
He runs and owns Jaggri factory in Tamil Nadu.
Shortage of labor due to Covid 19 all the sugarcane field owners in Maharastra & Karnata have started purchasing F16 Sugarcane harvester, by this month we should have a field report and field usage from Karnata customer.
Harvester Model :F16 Video Gallery
- Inbuilt Hydraulic
- Fallen Cane Picker
- 3 point Link attached
- Top Leaf cutter
- Hydraulic Cutter Blade Height adjustment
- Harvest up to 10-12 Feet tall cane.
- PTO powered Cutter for Maximum Torque.
- Hydraulic base cutter height adjuster.
Price : Rs.3.15 Lac (Basic Model)
- Fuel Consumption: 4.5 Liter per acre
- Hydraulic Tank Oil Capacity: 37 Liter.
- Row distance: 3-ft (Minimum) 4 Ft preferred.
- Harvester Dimensions: 9ft (B) x 5ft (W)
- Sugarcane Harvester 1 Acr in 58 minutes.
- Delivery anywhere within India Rs: 30000 (By private Lorry)
Picture Gallery Model :F16
The F16 Sugarcane Harvester provides phenomenal value to farmers due to its low cost maintenance requirements and availability of locally made spare parts.
harvester have been designed from the ground-up to cater to the needs of Indian cane farmers.
-Minimal training required to operate
-Can be repaird by most local mechanics
-Locally sourced spare parts
Spares are readily available in stock, can be dispatched on the same day on request, If on warranty free spares will be dispatched.
How to Attach the Harvester to Tractor ?
Cane cutting is done very close the field, and it can be hydraulically adjusted.
Cutting have to be done in 2nd gear on the tractor.
Sold & Used worldwide
USA,Costa Rica,India, Nepal, Thailand, Burma,
Guyana, Mauritius, Pakistan,Fiji,